The New American Center is a coalition of seven partner agencies which have the same goal: to serve the refugee and immigrant communities of Lynn. These organizations are located in downtown Lynn in the JB Blood Building at 20 Wheeler Street.
These non-profits include:
- Bosnian Community Center for Resource Development
- Congolese Development Center
- Haitian-American Public Health Initiative
- Jewish Family & Children Services
- Refugee and Immigrant Assistance Center
- Russian Community Association of Massachusetts
- Southern Sudanese Solidarity Organization
ESL, after-school programs, job search and placement training, healthcare, and refugee family transitioning services are among the many services these organizations offer.
Here is a video that shows more: